BG Tech Repair Terms of Service
By Allowing BG Tech Repair to repair your device, you are agreeing to the following terms.
- Payment is due upon completion of the repair service. BG Tech Repair reserves the right to request some funds up front depending on the service, and the parts that are needed to complete the service.
- Failure to pay for the service will result in BG Tech Repair’s continued retention of your device, until such time as payment has been made, no exceptions.
- Any device that remains in BG Tech Repair’s possession for 90 days or greater, becomes the property of BG Tech Repair, with the exception of devices that are still being repaired. If the repair/diagnosis has been completed, and payment for the repair has not been completed, and the device is in BG Tech Repair’s possession for 90 days, it becomes the property of BG Tech Repair.
- Customers are solely responsible for the disposal/recycling of old non-working parts that result from a repair. If the customer desires, they can pay a one time fee of 10 dollars for disposal/recycling of old parts, unless otherwise discussed during terms of the transaction.
- All PC repair services come with a 90-day workmanship guarantee. Should something go wrong with a device due to installation error, or poor work, BG Tech Repair will correct the error for free within 90 days of the transaction completion. Please note that part defects are NOT covered under this policy, and BG Tech Repair will not offer replacement parts, at no cost to the customer.
- All website creation transactions require a 50% deposit before work is to begin on development of said website.
- Customers who want a website created are solely responsible for the health and upkeep of their hosting accounts from whom they purchase service(Godaddy, Hostinger, BlueHost, etc.)